Department of Mechanical Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, NJ 07102
*Email ends with @njit.edu
- Columbia University, EngScD 1985
- Princeton University, MSE 1973
- Columbia University, BS 1970
Awards and Honors
- Robert W. Van Houten Award for Teaching Excellence (NJIT Alumni Association, 1996).
- George A Wood Award (National Applied Mechanisms and Robotics Conference, 1995).
- Design of spatial mechanisms, dual-number mechanics, mechanical aspects of robotics
- Kinematics and the design of mechanisms. Dual-number coordinate-transformation methods are being developed to analyze displacements, velocities, statics and dynamics of complex spatial mechanisms.